Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday, April 10th

Well, it's time to put this annual tour in the ole' deep freeze. Today didn't go as I wanted. I was going to go shopping when I heard through my door our tour leader Kounter, who was complaining about noone helping set up the cookout. At first a waited, but then i felt guilty and decided to go help out. Now I was going to have to do my shopping after the cookout, which might mess up my plans to take the Han Ferry tour. Me and Jackson later went to go see the High School, guess what? They're on spring break!! I go to my room to pack a little. The part was at 4pm. I get there at 4:20. The guacamole is gone!! and the steak. I prepared all that stuff and I don't get to eat it?!!!! Whatever.....I just want to eat and get out. I go shop at Songtan, i little more expensive then Itaewon but I didn't have to worry about an hour bus ride there. The people that were going to go with me decided not to go. I was dissapointed, but then I really started thinking that it would be cutting it too close. The trains stop running at midnight. I still need to get my students something so I go to Osan station back to Lotte mart (wannabe Walmart) and get some candy, seaweed, and dried squid to show. Finish it with donuts and a latte at Dunkin donuts (very popular here). Man!! I wanted to go cruising down the Han, that would've put the expclamation point on the whole trip. I didn't want to risk anything either. Still, it was a great trip!! an interesting time to be here, and met some cool fellow Air Force comrads and KN's. But I miss my kids, my wife, and my dog! Now I have to look forward to a freaking 13 hour flight. Anyways, thks for reading my blogs. I will do one in 2010 on my next annual tour. Hawaii would be nice or maybe Japan. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment