Thursday, April 9, 2009

golf lesson

Golf Lesson: The instructor never showed up. The lady in charge was yelling at him on the phone in Korean, then tried telling me some reason in broken English…whatever….just give me a driver, bucket of balls, and a golf fundamentals book. I read the book for about 5 minutes, got the grip and stance down and went to it. It was a lot of fun. I thought I did pretty decent for the first time. I killed it the first few times, I whiffed bad several times. I need to buy a driver and read up more so I can play this summer. It’s weird, my fingers were sore from the grip. The weather has been great lately, it has been clear and about 70 degrees. It was pretty flipping cold the first week. The only downfall has been the smog. It is a big city, but it is pretty bad, almost like LA. They say a lot gets dumped from China, they have very few regulations for industry. It’s a shame because it makes it difficult to see the great scenery around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment