Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wed. April 8th

Another long, slow day. What can you do, I have no control of the amount of planes that come in. We had a few small planes with one or two pax. I just try to listen to the dialogue between the actives and the KN's to see how they handle situations. When I was younger I wouldn't care, i would just veg out and read a book but I'm a crew leader back home so you never know when certain scenarios will arise back at March Air Base. The Kn's have it so easy, I wonder how much they get paid, getting a job at PAX is their equivilant of winning the lottery, especially after seeing the market last night. Their language is a trip, they really do onot have R's and L's in their language so it is very difficult for them to pronounce them. Once Ms. Kim told me that I started paying attention and noticed I don't really hear them. Captain Lin was messing with them when he made them say, "Are you having a rough life?" It took me a sec to figure it out. Mr. and ms. Kim had a hard time saying it. I'm shutting down today, gonna take my golf lesson, hit a bucket and stay in my room. I need to do a lot of reading for my two master degree classes. I will get out there tommorrow and Friday for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tim, Just wanted to say Hi!! Mom sends her love!! Aunt Patti & Uncle David are here today the 9th of April until the 10th Uncle david is shooting a wedding here in Phoenix so mom & i are going to hang out with Aunt Patti at least one day.I Love You Have Fun... P.S. Hi Aunt Cathy Love You ....

    ReplyDelete