Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday apr. 6th

Sore as heck, and still quite exhausted. I only have to work till 230pm the rest of the week. Saw the KN’s we had a few laughs. I really bonded with them, and the actives, they remind me of myself 20 years ago. Lots of dreams, hopes, fun, but also lots of immaturity. And I was the type that usually had to learn things the hard way, just like these guys. We had to process a C-5 flight right when we got there but it was dead the rest of the day. I’m not doing anything today, just doing laundry, watching a DVD and going to bed by 8pm. I forgot to describe mr. chan. He is 52, very slight build with a lot of energy. He loves to talk smack, acts like he’s serious when he isn’t. On several occasions starts cussing at the actives in Korean which sound s hilarious! Loves to say, “ you @$%^ G.I.” to the actives. Him using the word G.I. is so flipping funny!!! Makes me feel like I’m watching a Vietnam War movie, he is such a trip!

2 comments:

  1. G.I.??? it means...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Cha sounds like Nigel in fifth hour! Cept he doesnt go around saying stuff like "You #$# G.I.'s". Sounds like fun though.
    McKenzie D.

    ReplyDelete