Thursday, April 2, 2009

thursday april 2


MOPP,MOPP,MOPP. I'm sick of the word!!! I can now put on my gas mask in 6 seconds wooohoo!! The KN's brought in some food, it was pretty decent. Better then the last time I ate here. We didn't have one flight today. But hey, I'm reading my book I need to write a report on for my online Master Degree class. I would never have time to do this much reading in the real world, and get paid for it too? Oh ya, MOPP is mission oriented protective posture. Got the weekend all planned out, I'll save that for another blog. Just not much to say today. Oh ya, we've been doing so many drills I'm jumpy now from any big noise, i think its a drill. Now I understand how my brothas in the sand box feel when they come back to the real world and they here all the noises. Well, until tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Hello My Big Brother!! It is Holly WoW I am So Proud Of You!! To See You In Your Military Clothes Makes me cry because im so Honored to be your Sister!!You take care of yourself I love you Tim!! Love Holly&David

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwww :D ur sister is soooooo sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am too very proud of you Timmy! You are amazing! I love you very much. Love, Aunt Cathy xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! Tim its Mom just wanted to tell you I Love You!! Miss You & Have a great time!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete